With all the snow the area has been getting lately, who has been thinking of skiing and or tubing!!? Our area ski hill is opening up Saturday!! December 18th, 2021 for the winter season!!
Snow Haven is located in Grangeville, Idaho, just about a 35 minute drive from the Kamiah and Kooskia area. Snowhaven offers Ski School lessons for both skiing and snowboarding. Plus they have a rental shop to make it easy on those newbies who just want to try it out and see if skiing is even their thing. Along with all the skiing they have an excellent tubing run that even has a tow rope to pull you up that hill to just sail on back down! Who doesn’t love ease and comfort hahahaha!! Another big help is that they provide the tubes! So no need to bring your own. For being a small hill it is not short on hospitality, they have a great little concession stand with some yummy food if you forget to pack your own lunch. The lodge has a massive window overlooking the ski and tubing hill for the parents that just want to be the bus up the hill. It’s cozy and helps you keep an eye out for your people. There are friendly folks from the area that work there that are eager to help you out in having the time of your life! Snowhaven has a wonderful medical team too, you can never be too careful!
My own family has enjoyed many years of skiing and tubing at Snowhaven and I have no doubt that you and your families will as well! Just another fun recreation that North Central Idaho has to offer.
I am pasting their prices for those who are interested in checking out Snowhaven this weekend! It’s a comprehensive list of pricing for ALL their services.
Ski Ticket Prices
- Ski – Day Pass (10am-4pm) Age 7 & Up – $20.00
- Ski – 1/2 Day Pass (1pm-4pm) Age 7 & Up – $18.00
- Ski – Day – Senior Discount, Age 62 & Up (10am-4pm) – $18.00
- Ski – 1/2 Day – Senior Discount, Age 62 & Up (1pm-4pm) – $14.00
- Ski – One Trip Up T-Bar or Tubing Hill – $3.00
- Ski – Group (12 or more) cost per person – $18.00 – Call 208.983.3866 so we have prior notice.
- Ski – Punch Card, 10 passes – $180.00
- Ski or snowboard, Age 6 & below (T Bar lift ticket issued) – FREE
- Tow Rope on Bunny Hill – FREE
Ski and Tube Combo Ticket Prices
- Ski & Tubing – Combo Pass (Day) – $28.00
- Ski and Tube – Family Season Pass – $ 650.00
Tube Ticket Prices
- Tube – 1 Hour – $10.00
- Tube – 2 Hour – $14.00
- Tube – Additional Hours (At time of purchase only) – $5.00
- Tube – All Day (10am-4pm) – $20.00
- Tube – 2 Hour Group Pass (4 Tickets) – $45.00
- Tube – Single Ride – $3.00
- Tube – Punch Card $100.00
- Tube – Punch Card $200.00
- We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards
A ride down the run features an approximate 150-foot vertical drop. Once the ride is completed a 600-foot-long lift carries you back to the top of the two 1100-foot-long runs for another tubing adventure.
- Must be 4 years or 42 inches tall to ride the Tubing Hill.
- Only our custom made tubes are allowed on the runs. We provide the tubes as part of your ticket price.
- ONE person ONLY per tube. For safety reasons you can not ride double.
- For large groups please call 208-983-3866 to give us prior notice.
- Tube Hill Fees -Same rate applies to all ages 4 & up.